SigTuple AI100 with PBS (Peripheral Blood Smear) Analyser is an automated peripheral blood smear slide analyzer intended for in-vitro diagnostic use in pathology laboratories.
The peripheral blood smear slide can be digitised on SigTuple AI100 by any trained laboratory personnel and the report generated after automatic analysis is meant for review by a pathologist. It provides both morphological analysis and quantifies haematological parameters of various cells observed in peripheral blood smear slides.
• Morphological analysis of WBCs, RBCs, and platelets.
• Analysis of anisopoikilocytosis and differential counts of WBCs.
• Low cost digitisation and reporting.
• Shonit’s output is based on digital imaging, which mimics the process of a pathologists manual DC under a microscope.
• Can be augmented to report: Total counts for WBCs, volumetric and non volumetric indices RBCs, and platelets
- CE Certified
- DCGI/CDSCO (India) Certified
- 5 successful clinical validations
*Performance metrics available on request.