The peripheral blood smear slide can be digitised on SigTuple AI100 by any trained laboratory personnel and the report generated after automatic analysis is meant for review by a pathologist. It provides both morphological analysis and quantifies haematological parameters of various cells observed in peripheral blood smear slides.
• Morphological analysis of WBCs, RBCs, and platelets.
• Analysis of anisopoikilocytosis and differential counts of WBCs.
• Low cost digitisation and reporting.
• Shonit’s output is based on digital imaging, which mimics the process of a pathologists manual DC under a microscope.
• Can be augmented to report: Total counts for WBCs, volumetric and non volumetric indices RBCs, and platelets
- CE Certified
- DCGI/CDSCO (India) Certified
- 5 successful clinical validations
*Performance metrics available on request.