Drishti is a SaaS platform to screen Diabetic Retinopathy (DR) (as per ICO2017 standards) and has the capacity to flag Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) and Glaucoma using fundus images. Drishti DR is a registered SaMD product, which is a cloud-based artificial intelligence (AI) system for automated analysis of images captured from Fundus camera for screening Diabetic Retinopathy (DR). The software can be Integrated with a Fundus camera to provide end-to-end reporting.
It provides a simple classification based on the referrability with respect to diabetic retinopathy (DR) and Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) for a set of fundus images of a patient as well as localises pathologies as visual evidence of the classification. For Glaucoma, it provides metrics related to VCDR, Asymmetry and ISNT ratios.
• Heat maps and Confidence Scores: Each classification output by a model is also accompanied by a confidence score which signifies how confident the model is about the classification and a heat map which highlights the area of interest or abnormality.
• Segregation of Left Eye and Right Eye recommendations: The analysis of the images are segregated into the left and right eye to facilitate ease of analysis and group the recommendation.
• Cloud-based reporting platform enabling tele-ophthalmology where the ophthalmologist can review the images taken and diagnosis given before the report is issued to the patient.
- CE (Drishti with DR)
- DCGI/CDSCO(DR, AMD, Glaucoma)
- 3 successful clinical validations
*Performance metrics available on request
*Diagnosis Turn-Around-Time (TAT) around 60 seconds